Celebrate Earth Day 2014
April 22, 2014
Today is Earth Day and we here at DCTA encourage all of our customers to do something to benefit the planet and reduce your carbon footprint today. Since its inception in 1970, Earth Day has been about raising awareness of cleaning up our environment and helping us transition through climate changes.
It’s easy to do just one thing today to benefit planet Earth:
- Take public transit or ride your bike to work/school
- Plant a tree or even an entire garden!
- Start a compost bin to reuse as soil
- Take your recycling to a local recycling center
- Pick up outside trash, whether it be in a park, your neighborhood or even just in your front yard!
You can even make your own pledge to do something green here at EarthDay.org. How do you plan on celebrating Earth Day?
More Rider Tips
News to Use
5 Back to School Tips for Students When Riding in the Cold
January 19, 2021
It’s no surprise Texas winters can get pretty rough, especially for students coming back to school. Whether you’re commuting on foot, train or bus, it’s important to be prepared for what Mother Nature may bring. From rain to.
Sign up for Updates
"*" indicates required fields